These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into by Annoushka Limited ("Annoushka", "we" or "us") whose registered office is at 16 Charles II Street, London SW1Y 4NW. By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately.
UK & EU - Orders are inclusive of VAT. USA and ROW - Orders are exclusive of UK sales tax (VAT), Import Duties are applied at checkout such that orders will be shipped duty paid. Please note that Annoushka Jewellery cannot be liable for any additional local sales taxes imposed.
Customers are legally entitled to cancel an order within 14 working days of receipt of the product and to return it for a full refund.
Annoushka.com (‘Annoushka’) guarantees your total satisfaction with our products and services. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us within 28 days of receipt of order and we will be happy to offer you either an exchange or full refund minus any postage costs, providing the goods are returned in perfect condition with the white security tag still attached and in the original packaging. Bespoke and engraved items: these pieces are Special Orders, which means that the item will be made or customised especially for you; because of this, these pieces of jewellery cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances. For reasons of hygiene, we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on earrings.
*10% Newsletter Sign Up
All new newsletter subscribers and in store shoppers shopping online for the first time will be supplied with a 10% discount code. This is to be used online only and applied in the promotional code area when checking out. This is not in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used for special orders. Valid for one use only.
*20% off your first order if previously shopped in store.
Offer only available to specific selected customers based on their previous shopping behaviours. This offer is generated automatically to customers who qualify.
*20% Off Retailer Promotion Days
All retailer promotion days offering 20% off in store is applicable to all collections. This is not in conjunction with any other offer.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. Our prices are in UK£, US$, HK$, Aus$, Can$ and Euros. If you purchase in another currency, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your credit card. Please see our Delivery page for information on timings and costs of delivery. We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods or services within the times indicated. However, where delivery times and dates are given, they are for general guidance only and we will not be held liable for late delivery of goods caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
When you return your items to us, please ensure you enclose your name and address and whether you require a refund or an exchange. Pack the items back in the parcel and send it back to: Customer Services, Annoushka, 41 Cadogan Gardens, London, SW3 2TB. We strongly recommend that you send your order back to us by recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Jewellery and goods purchased online cannot be exchanged or returned at any of our boutiques. A prompt refund will be issued within 7 days if the item is in its original condition and all the information referred to above is received. The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. If there are any problems with your refund, a member of customer services will contact you. For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
The advertising of products on this site is an 'invitation to treat'. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and ‘Annoushka’, so prices and stock availability won't be contractually confirmed until you receive the 'confirmation of order' email despatched once credit card authorisation has been confirmed and stock levels have been checked. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except by changes made by ‘Annoushka’ on the site, which we may make from time to time. In particular, nothing said by any representative of ‘Annoushka’ will operate as a variation to these terms and conditions or constitutes a legal representation on behalf of them.
‘Annoushka’ must receive payment in full for your order before it can be accepted. Once your credit card has been authorised and stock is checked,‘Annoushka’ will send you an email receipt confirming your order. Please keep this receipt for your records. ‘Annoushka’ reserve the right to refuse to supply to any person for whatever reason.
If you realised you made a mistake and want to cancel your order, please contact us. Since we despatch quickly it may not be possible to stop your order so in those instances please follow the instructions for 'Returning an item'. Exchanges work in the same way. If you need your exchange to be processed quickly, it will be faster for you to claim a refund on a product by following the instructions 'Returning an item', and meanwhile place another order for the item you require. Although this will mean two transactions on your credit card, it is a faster way for you to get the product you would like.
If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us within 10 days. Customer Services will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item, delivering another item by way of an exchange, or refunding the amount paid. The faulty item will need to be returned to us (either through one of our boutiques or) by post to the returns address above.
If you need assistance for any reason, please contact customer services or call on 0207 881 5829. Representatives are available 8.30am to 5.00pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. We accept American Express, Electron, Maestro/Switch, MasterCard, Solo & Visa, and PayPal. To securely receive your payments over the Internet we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the standard internet practice and means your details are protected. Please don't try to send orders via email, as we cannot guarantee any secure transmission of details. If you're still worried about security over the Internet, then please contact us by phone.
‘Annoushka’ work to keep the site up to date but cannot guarantee that this site and its contents are completely free of technical errors, incorrect prices or information. By using this site, you acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with this site. We are also not liable for any damages associated with use of this site however caused. If you are not satisfied with the site, then please email us with your comments. However, your only legal recourse is to stop using the site.
‘Annoushka’ cannot guarantee that the sale and delivery of its goods to your particular country or location is permissible, so please be aware of your own geographic import restrictions. This site and its contents will not constitute the basis for any contractual commitment between ‘Annoushka’ and any prospective customer in any jurisdiction in which the solicitation of interest or the offering of or sale of products by ‘Annoushka’ would contravene any applicable local, regional or national legislation. No prospective customer should seek to make any order through the site from jurisdictions in which it would be illegal for ‘Annoushka’ to sell products.
Your use of this site and any contract between you and ‘Annoushka’ for the sale of products shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
All materials including images, illustrations, designs, layout, photographs, written and other text or script that are part of this site are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed to ‘Annoushka’. The site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by ‘Annoushka’. The contents of the site and the site as a whole are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the site for the sole purpose of placing an order with ‘Annoushka’ or using the site as a shopping resource. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the site, or any related software.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Annoushka and OnlyRoses competition is open to worldwide participants.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. The competition will be from the 5th until the 14th of February 2019.
5. To successfully enter the competition you will have to enter your email address, first, last name and phone number. Once this is completed, you will be entered into the competition.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by Annoushka Ltd.
8. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via their phone number or email. They will have 24 hours to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
9. The winner will receive 2 Love Diamonds Ruby Heart Annoushka studs & an OnlyRoses infinite rose. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Annoushka Ltd. and OnlyRoses. Accordingly, Annoushka Ltd. and OnlyRoses may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Annoushka Ltd. and OnlyRoses as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Annoushka Ltd. 41 Cadogan Gardens, SW32TB, London, UK & OnlyRoses 9631 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA - 90210.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Annoushka Ltd. and OnlyRoses shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest is not open to Annoushka Ltd. and OnlyRoses employees and their immediate family members.
15. By entering the competition, you will be subscribing to our newsletters and also consent to OnlyRoses sending you information by post, telephone, email or SMS about products and/or services that may be of interest to you.