Marketing Coordinator JD
Location: Chelsea, London
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Annoushka Ducas MBE is one of the country’s leading fine jewellery designers who since 2009 has founded and run her eponymous jewellery company – Annoushka.
Annoushka is passionate about design and jewels. Her finely crafted jewellery is full of colour, detail and narrative, and is designed to play an integral part in the expression of personal identity for the wearer.
Annoushka’s Mission is to be a leading creative British jewellery designer, offering inspiring precious jewellery to be worn by unique women. Annoushka is looking to expand her design team. With a strong growth strategy in place, this is an exciting time to join us.
Personal Attributes We Value
Genuine, Warm, Interested, Appreciation of Style, Humour, Thoughtful, Trustworthy, Responsible, Knowledgeable, Flexible and Enterprising, Inclusive.
To support the marketing and content requirements of the Annoushka business across all channels – predominantly online and strategic commercial partnerships. Championing cross channel alignment and consistency within a luxury business.
Areas the Role will Cover
Trading content creation; retention marketing and conversion
- Lead the coordination of non-campaign level content for the teams in line with the trading calendar and planned product activity.
Key areas are:
- Support the DMM in creation of briefs for paid advertising and campaigns.
- Understanding the target audience and objective of each content requirement/campaign.
- Work to meet each departments requirements and timelines.
- Contribute ideas to the sourcing photographers/artists and liaising with them on logistics etc.
- Understand the need to work within budgets and think creatively about how to maximise value from the Budget.
- Communicate plans as they develop to the necessary departments, so all effort is co-ordinated.
- Idea generation is a key part of this role, we want you to originate your own ideas, and help in the development of other ideas.
Social; Acquisition marketing
- Working with the senior team to lead content creation and driving tactical ideas on growing our social channels for both paid and organic posts.
- Understand the audience of each channel to ensure appropriate content is detailed within the asset plan.
- Managing the execution of the social plan across all channels for posts, timings etc.
- Building out a testing plan to maximise growth opportunities and keep the business on the front of social trends:
- Suggesting new applications and pitching ideas (e.g. when/where/how to try Facebook Canvas, Pinterest Bridal, Instagram video etc).
- Suggest, monitor and report on KPI achievement, contributing to ideas of how plans can be flexed to correct off track performance.
- Reporting on competitor activity.
- Monthly Reporting and presentation on competitor activity, engagement and performance.
- Execute the social media posting plan.
- Day-to-day management of the affiliate program under the guidance of our DMM.
- Feed into paid partnership opportunities- content and influencers.
- Co-ordinate, with the Marketing Director and Head of PR and Partnerships, the briefing for copy requirements.
- Adhoc administration support for Marketing Director and the department
- Liaising with partners.
- Producing reports.
- Raising POs.
- Supporting on stock, especially for shoots.
- Strong interest in Jewellery.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Keen interest in photography, with Video experience a key advantage.
- A wide range of interests to draw inspiration from in design, fashion, architecture, art, etc.
Review of CV: Head of E Commerce / Digital Marketing Manager
15-20 minute introduction via Skype or Zoom video call
Present yourself, your own Instagram and any work that is relevant. Be prepared to give comment on our own Social Media channels and our Blog.
First interview: Digital Marketing Manager / Head of E Commerce
40 Minute interview.
Come prepared to talk over your experience to date and how this is relevant o us. We would like you to comment on our social channels in more depth, also commenting on who you see our target audience is. If you have photographic of video experience, bring along the work you are most proud of.
Final Selection: Annoushka, Creative Director / Head of E Commerce
You will meet Annoushka and have to opportunity to impress her with your understanding of who our customer is and explain how you would develop our blog and social channels.