Location: Sloane Square, London
Position Reporting to: Ecommerce and Marketing Director
Direct Reports: On-Line Sales Supervisor
- Deliver a seamless ecommerce experience to our customers including new solutions without incurring extra costs.
- Drive growth across the websites, utilising the platform to its fullest.
- Pivotal player in our forthcoming demi-spoke tech solution launching later 2021.
- Maximise Hero and Clientelling sales.
- Elevate the onsite brand experience in line with Marketing pillars.
Annoushka jewellery appeals to all the senses - playful, tactile and full of narrative, it is designed to speak to you on a personal level and encourage self-expression. Designed by founder and Creative Director Annoushka Ducas, her vision is a timeless jewellery wardrobe - modern, wearable and reflective of the mood of the moment; to be treasured and passed down through generations.
Our ethos is that jewellery should last forever. This is reflected in the quality of our designs and in the integrity of our materials - by working in real gold, we proudly celebrate a naturally occurring and endlessly recyclable, precious metal.
Design with narrative
Integrity in our materials
Compassion in our actions
Personal Attributes We Value
Genuine, Warm, Interested, Appreciation of Style, Humour, Thoughtful, Trustworthy, Responsible, Knowledgeable, Flexible and Enterprising, Inclusive.
Responsible for the day to day management of the Annoushka websites, ensuring the site is up to date, relevant and localised to the various markets. Creating trading strategies, ranges, and product assortment to maximise sales opportunities and achieve budgeted sales and profit targets.
After an extremely positive year on the websites, we are looking for our next Ecom Manager to take performance on the sites to the next level, doubling revenue in a few years.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
The Three Key Measures of Success
- Achievement of Sales Targets through your key drivers, Traffic, Conversion, AOV, Customer acquisition and retention.
- Strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion multichannel – understand the role of the website to assist store sales as well as achieve sales on our own channel.
- Monitor trading KPIs and web analytics on a daily, weekly, and seasonal basis, highlighting opportunities to drive conversion and sales whilst reacting accordingly.
- Make commercial localised recommendations for homepages, online product merchandising and marketing activity.
- Propose actions to optimise conversion, consumer experience with focus on the customer journey.
- Form a strong partnership with our DMM to drive opportunities, track acquisition and engagement for maximised customer journey planning etc.
- Monitor competitor trends and activity, making recommendations to drive sales.
- Produce detailed product and assortment analysis.
- Complete seasonal lessons learnt and highlight opportunities to be fed into the planning and buying process.
- Work with our Head of Retail be a key advocate of a One Business strategy, that removes the distinctions internally between online and offline customer service approaches including HERO.
- Help to forge and deliver an effective online Customer Retention strategy alongside our DMM and Head of VIC services.
- Deliver the very best in Customer Service, overseeing Customer relations, and relations with other internal departments.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the website ensuring optimum levels of functionality and ensuring information and content is accurate, commercial, and relevant to the market.
- Work closely with our SI agency, managing the development roadmap and website progressions.
- Working closely with our inhouse UX designer, brief and manage the FE Dev resource (off shore) to keep the site updated, beautiful and easy to use.
- Continuously influence the home page and other site areas to maximise sales, achieving or exceeding revenue targets.
- Coordinate and manage seasonal critical path ensuring all product launch deadlines are met.
- Optimise merchandising rules for product recommendations, to drive incremental sales.
- With support of the Ecommerce Coordinator, manage and continuously improve on-site search results.
- Conduct AB testing to improve conversion and engagement.
Planning & Stock Management
- Work closely with Merchandising teams to highlight stock outages with a view to minimizing.
- Communicate product sales and insights for online, ensuring the product introduction calendar meets the needs of the ecommerce channel.
- Oversee Ecommerce fulfilment working with the Studio store team and Online Sales Supervisor to ensure maintenance of our standards.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years E-commerce Merchandising/Trading experience working within a fashion retail background, preferably within a luxury brand.
- Significant experience using SalesForce Commerce Cloud or Magento 2 is a must have.
- Experience with web analytics programmes such as Google Analytics and other web platforms.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Basic html knowledge is desirable but not a must.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Commercially aware with strong trading focus to maximise sales and profit opportunities.
- Strong communication and project management skills with external agencies ensuring deadlines are met on time and within budget.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Able to demonstrate sound decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and proactively drives own standards, development, and business goals.
- Excellent team player with a positive ‘we can’ attitude.
- Flexible with ability to work independently and under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Previous management experience beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of the fine jewellery industry is a plus.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Sophie.Litvinoff@Annoushka.com