Digital Marketing & CRM Manager
General purpose of this position:
As Digital Marketing & CRM Manager, you will be responsible for implementing, executing and optimising all paid and organic marketing channels globally, as well as owning a CRM strategy across our rapidly growing database.
Reporting into the Ecommerce & Marketing Director, you will be sculpting and managing the ongoing strategy to evolve and improve customer acquisition as well as ensuring customer retention through meaningful CRM programs.
Key Deliverables for 2021: Strategize and implement for growth.
- Grow email database, automation programs and revenue.
- Grow affiliate program including strategic paid partnerships.
- Grow social traffic, engagement and revenue with costs in control.
- Own the channel mix and spend.
Acquisition and Retention:
- Oversee the planning, development, execution and reporting of all paid marketing programs, including PPC, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate Marketing for Annoushka.com.
- Working to optimise spends and outreach creatively and in line with the new brand positioning.
- Driving well positioned content partnerships to lead customer acquisition and revenue across the year.
- Own the relationship with Rakuten.
- Own the relationship with our search agency to devise and manage a global SEO and PPC strategy, increasing brand visibility within local markets and across our localised sites.
- Translate the omni-channel marketing calendar into effective and relevant CRM programs.
- Owning the relationship with CRM partner Ometria and driving optimisation with them.
- Growing the email base with quality leads.
- Understanding touch points and lifecycle management to improve retention via automation and specific campaigns.
- Launching broad seasonal campaigns and targeted campaigns throughout the year.
- Detailed segmentation of the database and using segmentation to sculpt meaningful experiences on the website.
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with Ecommerce Manager to joint manage the day to day operational running of the site content/campaigns etc.
- Establish good relationships with PR, Clientelling, design, graphics, copy and help to guide output where applicable.
- Strive to create/optimise rich, engaging content across the channels.
- Test, build and scale additional marketing activity to ensure Annoushka is visible wherever our customer is present.
- Understand the competitive landscape and drive innovation to put Annoushka ahead of the competition.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Using and improving our Google analytics combined with Google Tag Manager for wider and deeper insights into trading, marketing and customer behaviours.
- Contributing to weekly departmental reporting and adhoc deeper dives when required.
- Working with our Data Analyst to mine and examine data to drive decisions and strategy.
- Monitoring site performance on HotJar, Screaming Frog etc.
- Work closely with Marketing and Finance teams to best manage forecasts and marketing budgets to achieve business KPIs.
- Lead the conversation on channel management and budget allocation.
- Push for more with data driven results, presenting ideas to SMT.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in eCommerce for a luxury retailer.
- Extensive ecommerce email marketing and traffic acquisition experience either agency or client side at an international level.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to partner across teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong management skills.
Annoushka Ducas MBE is one of the country’s leading fine jewellery designers who since 2009 has founded and run her eponymous jewellery company – Annoushka.
Annoushka is passionate about jewels and colour, her jewellery embodies an expression of personal identity for the wearer, all in 18ct Gold.
The business has seen impressive growth recently driven by omni-channel strategies and has seen excellent growth on the web. We are now looking to expand through a more aggressive global digital strategy, bolstered by secure UK and US markets and combined with new footprints in Hong Kong and China - It’s an exciting time to join us!
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Sophie.Litvinoff@Annoushka.com