PR and Partnerships Assistant
Location: Chelsea; London
Job Title: PR and Partnerships Assistant
Annoushka Ducas MBE is one of the country’s leading fine jewellery designers who founded her eponymous jewellery company – Annoushka in 2009. Annoushka had previously founded Links of London, which she sold in 2006.
Personal Attributes We Value
Annoushka is passionate about design and jewels. Her finely crafted jewellery is full of colour, detail, and narrative, and is designed as an expression of personal identity for the wearer. Story telling is at the heart of what Annoushka does.
Genuine, Warm, Curious, Appreciation of Style, Humour, Thoughtful, Intelligent, Trustworthy, Responsible, Knowledgeable, Flexible and Enterprising, Inclusive.
We want people who work collaboratively and autonomously, and who look forward to coming to work.
Annoushka is looking to recruit a passionate individual to support the Head of PR and Partnerships in growing the business.
Key Result Areas
This is not an entry level position for a graduate with no PR experience. We cultivate growth and would encourage the right candidate to carve out opportunities for themselves, giving them the opportunity to progress their career within the division and the business.
What you will bring
- The candidate should come with a readymade book relevant contacts, within the luxury/aspirational fashion arena and strong relationships with celebrity stylists. Alongside existing contacts, they must be confident in developing new contacts through networking.
- The candidate must be in tune with trends and what and who is cool and upcoming (celebs/people of influence) They must have a natural interest in aspirational and luxury brands, so that they can clearly demonstrate an understanding of our brand positioning and can drive the right opportunities for partnerships and alignment with Annoushka. Their perspective should not be exclusively through the glare of social media (although this is important) but a keen interest in consuming all types of media is important.
- Experience in PR admin is vital. Managing and handling stock is an important part of this role. They must be highly organized, with attention to detail and an ability to multi-task short lead tasks and long-term projects, as well as being able to manage the logistics of events, alongside an event lead.
Review of CV: Head of PR and Partnerships.
- A proactive creative thinker – with an ability to manage up. No idea is too farfetched, we encourage blue sky thinking!
- The personality that fits well in a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- You will be able to build relationships and deal confidently with people at all levels, including senior management as this will be a key part of your role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable ability to organise, prioritise and manage time effectively, within in a fast-paced environment.
- Good computer skills.
Email email@example.com with cover letter and CV
15 minutes introduction via Microsoft Teams video call.
In this call we will ask you to present yourself, your experience and what you feel you could bring to Annoushka.
First interview via Microsoft Teams: Head of PR and Partnerships / E Com and Marketing Director.
In this call we will be asking you to take us deeper into your CV, we will be asking you do demonstrate the strength of your application against this job description.
Final Selection via Microsoft Teams with Annoushka Ducas MBE and Head of PR and Partnerships.
We will ask you to prepare a presentation around a theme for this session.