How to Exchange or Return your online purchase
Please click here to start your returns process.
Countries liable for free Returns
- To proceed with an online Exchange or Return, please click on Your Order and fill in your order number and email address. The information for your order will be listed on screen, from here please select ‘Start Returns/Exchange’ and follow the instructions on the ReBOUND portal.
- Please fill in the Return/Exchange reason code on the delivery note found inside your package and enclose this in return alongside any other relevant information.
- Please note it is not possible to return engraved or personalised jewellery items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Due to COVID 19 International returns can take up to 28 days to get back to us. If you have not received confirmation of your return after this time please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team.
Annoushka offers free Global returns in partnership with ReBOUND, a leading technology platform that handles fuss free returns from start to finish.
Free returns are available for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, HK, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, USA, and the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returns from countries that are not listed above. If you’re returning from outside of these locations, a cost will be applied at your local rate and you will be solely responsible for the insurance and return postage of your return to us. We advise that you use a trackable service and provide Customer Services with your return and tracking details.
Should you wish to return your item to us via an alternative shipping method or you are not liable for free returns, please return to:
Internet Returns Department
41 Cadogan Gardens
Receiving a Refund
- We strongly recommend that you send your order back to us via a trackable service.
- Annoushka cannot be held responsible for return insurance on designs over £10k and does not accept responsibility for pieces lost in transit.
- For assistance with repatriating returns from outside the UK, or for any queries or further information on our returns/exchange policy, please contact customer services
Return a piece bought in one of our boutiques
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your delivery note until you have received your refund.
Individual stores operate their own Terms and Conditions; as a result, if you bought your item in one of our concessions or boutiques, please contact the store directly, where the manager will be very happy to help. Please view our boutiques page for contact details.