Annoushka Ducas MBE is one of the country’s leading fine jewellery designers who since 2009 has founded and run her eponymous jewellery company – Annoushka. Annoushka is passionate about jewels and colour, her jewellery embodies an expression of personal identity for the wearer, all in 18ct Gold. Annoushka is now looking to expand her design team. With a strong growth strategy in place, this is an exciting time to join us!
Personal Attributes We Value:
Genuine, Warm, Interested, Appreciation of Style, Humour, Thoughtful, Trustworthy, Responsible, Knowledgeable, Flexible, Enterprising and Inclusive.
Annoushka is looking to recruit a passionate Concession Manager to lead and run an outstanding and profitable operation to ensure that all goals are exceeded. You are there to lead the way in sales and to train and coach your team of consultants. Embodying the company values you will reflect the spirit of Annoushka in your store and you will create a fantastic place to work. We want our people to love working here, and to look forward to coming to work.
What you will do:
- Achieve and where possible, exceed sales budgets and KPIs.
- To hire, motivate, manage and retain your team and ensure that the highest standards are delivered.
- Have outstanding product knowledge and cascade to the rest of your team.
- Lead the way in clientelling to ensure that outstanding customer service is delivered and capitalised at all times.
- To follow VM guidelines clearly.
- Manage strong and poor performers with the right approaches that are in line with company standards.
- Follow all Company policies.
- Plan, coordinate and implement events during the promotional calendar.
- To ensure that all H&S policies and procedures are maintained.
- To employ selling techniques through EMBRACE to deliver the highest brand standards.
- To follow Company procedures and processes to maintain the security of the stock, customer records and cash handling.
- To resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations.
What you will bring:
- Clear appreciation of the importance of Omni channel retail.
- Strong sales flare.
- Experience of retail sales, preferably in a luxury environment.
- Always presents a professional image.
- Liaises with customers to keep them fully informed.
- Seeks every opportunity to be proactive and pre-empt client needs.
- True team player spirit – keen to share the credit with the team.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, motivate and train a team.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels within the company.
- Influence and communication skills.
- Credibility, authority and an ability to win respect quickly amongst the team.
- Successfully able to handle and manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- A love and appreciation for aesthetics and style.
- Understands and represents the brand attributes.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Willing to accept new challenges and strive to continually improve.
- Hunger to succeed.
Send your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference in the subject box. We expect a high number of applicants, so we will contact you to let you know if your application has been selected for consideration. In your covering letter please tell us what you think you can bring to a growing, ambitious retail business.
Face to Face Interview
With Head of Retail and the Managing Director, we will ask you to talk about your experience and seek to discover how that will relate to this role. We will ask you to tell us why you think this role will be a great fit for you, and give you opportunity to ask us any questions about the company and the role.