We are looking for an energetic candidate who is fully flexible for a full time sales role. Great sales ability, and clientelling skills are a must in addition to above and beyond customer service skills and a can do attitude. You are proactive, well spoken, a team player, and are talented at building relationships at every level. Candidates will preferably have luxury retail, or fine jewellery background.
Purpose of Position
- To maximise sales and provide outstanding customer service.
- Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of products.
- Representing the Company to the highest standards in all daily activities
- To support the Manager or team in all daily activities
Key result areas
- To provide excellent levels of customer care, surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
- To maximise every selling opportunity to exceed concession, individual sales and KPI targets.
- To provide enhanced till accountability; be able to process refunds and price overrides.
- To close down the host store till and the Company laptop.
- To identify customer needs and answer all related questions responding to queries regarding price, location and the features and benefits of all product.
- Able to answer queries from less experienced colleagues. To play a part in training and coaching other team members.
- To act as a key holder as and when required to support the needs of the business.
- To act as a ‘buddy’ to new members of the team.
- To employ selling techniques through EMBRACE to deliver the highest brand standards.
- To follow Company procedures and processes to maintain the security of the stock, customer records and cash handling To adhere to the brand standards in relation to visual merchandising.
- To ensure that all customers orders are completed efficiently and on time. To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to augment the company database in order to encourage repeat visits and loyalty.
- To resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the manager.
- To attend concession meetings and company training sessions.
- To adhere to the dress code as outlined in the staff handbook.
- To foster a team working attitude and be open to constructive feedback.
- To check prices and maintain accurate stock records.
- To report all potential H&S issues to the concession manager or host store floor manager; to ensure compliance with all company safety and security issues.
- Any other reasonable task outlined by the concession manager or area manager and being flexible in the approach to the demands of the business.
Skills And Knowledge
- Strong sales flare
- Experience of retail sales, preferably in a luxury environment
- Proven successes gained as a consultant in a recognised brand
- Preferable experience in a luxury retail environment
- Understands and represents the brand attributes.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, motivate and train a team.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Willing to accept new challenges, and strive to continually improve.
- Always presents a professional image.
- Successfully able to handle and manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Exceeds goals and targets.
- Hunger to succeed
- Seeks every opportunity to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
- Liaises with customers to keep them fully informed
Please send your CV to Shany Maksudova.
Due to the high volume of applications only candidates with the strongest relevant skills will be contacted